ONCOST Cash & Carry Follows the Exchange & Refund Policy according to the Kuwait Ministry of Commerce Law No. (39/2014) as per the following:
- An ONCOST Cash & Carry formal receipt should be provided for any refund or exchange process, within maximum 14 days of purchasing date.
- All returned, replaced products should be per the original packaging, and in a good condition for reselling.
- The products with a manufacturer’s defect (Production defects and not due to normal use) will be exchanged or refunded according to the mentioned above policy.
- By law; all Fresh Food, Frozen Food, Bakery Food, Baby Food, Baby Milk, News Papers, Magazines, Underwear, Swimwear and Medicines are considered to be as Non Refundable or Non Exchangeable items or products.
- All returns should be made at the time of delivery otherwise, bring the returned product to your nearest ONCOST Cash & Carry store.
- Any refund required due to cancellation or return of product when using the Credit Card Online Payment Method will be made in two working days
- The time it takes for a refund due to order cancellation or return of product when using the KNET Online Payment Method will dependent on the issuing bank